Who go buy : medical student auctioning her virginity for $550,000(N80m)

Crazy been dey worry some people sef A few months back, I published the story of this 27 year old virgin who is auctioning her virginity for $550,000 (N80 Million naira )(Here) .The difference was, she kept her identity hidden and said only the highest bidder will get to see her face.
 

Now, she has finally revealed her identity and she is stunning . The 27-year-old medical school student using the name “Elizabeth Raine” to protect her identity, has been running the online virginity auction since March 31 which ends May 7.She told Huffington Post“I actually didn’t like the anonymity. People mistake it for shame.Plus, there has been some speculation that I’d be outed and I wanted to do it on my own terms.”

Read More Here 

Comments