Ini Edo's ex-husband says he's not getting married

http://www.truyan.com/2015/01/ini-edos-ex-husband-says-hes-not.html
 In the past few days, news have been rife that the ex-husband of Nollywood star actress, Ini Edo, Philip Ehiagwina, was set to walk down the aisle again, for the third time, with a Ghana-based Nigerian babe.

In fact, the rumour makers swore that the babe was one of the major reasons that Philip abandoned Ini in Nigeria and relocated to the former Gold Coast to be with the lady and that before the first quarter of the is year would be over, he would solemnize his union with her.

While his friends were busy congratulating him while Ini's lovers were throwing brick-bats at him, Philip has come out to deny ever contemplating marriage or that he relocated to Ghana to be with the lady. he even swore that he is not in any relationship at the moment not to talk of planning to get married.

He spoke to Nigerian top gossip blogger, Stella Dimoko-Korkus, the owner of stelladimokokorkus.com, Philip said he has no such plans for now and claims not to know where such news came from.
Hear him:

"I am not getting married and I don't know where that is coming from. I don't have a girlfriend and I am not dating anyone. I am not married anymore and I am free to date but i am not dating right now.

I have not relocated, (to Ghana). I am just trying to set up a big business here that needs my attention right now. I still have my house in Atlanta and I can go back anytime. I am in Ghana now for business reasons but will travel to my base in America in a few days to see to a few things.

No side chick crashed my marriage. I don't even have a chick, talk less of a side one."

We believe you Philip!

Comments