Nigerian wrote a heart-felt letter to Buhari, calls him petty,nepotist


Mr Mohammed Buhari listen to me:
1. I support you and even bend backward to do so because i want things to CHANGE for better in Nigeria and i have a feeling that you can make the difference.
2. That you are fellow Muslim is inconsequential to my desire to support you, because i only need good leadership from any background, to live a decent life, provide for my family and leave a decent legacy for my children and the world.
3. Whereas i agree that all tribes & religious community have good and bad people, it is necessary to balance appointments to give a sense of collectives and togetherness to all stakeholders in this experiment in nation building.
4. It is in this light that i say, i completely disagree with your appointment of a Northerner as the new NNPC MD, moreso when kachuku is a junior Minister.
5. That others have misbehaved is not a justification for a reformist like you to do so.
6. I want you to succeed because i love Nigeria and my self.
7. I love you because of what i believe you can offer for our dearly beloved nation.
8. Great leaders are not petty, personal and nepotist; they use the best human talent available from the nation, irrespective of religion and tribe.
9.My love for you is not unconditional even though, i don't want you to fail.
10. Please don't fail me and or the nation. That would be too costly for the nation we both love so much.

Comments